struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Hill <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject Re: Which methodology is better?
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 03:30:24 GMT
<snip>
Avoid Javascript the way a politician avoids a lie detector
</snip>

bit redundant mate - you can already tell they're lying because their
lips move... no detector required ;-)

Jim Barrows wrote:

> [...]
submit it to your site faster then you can say PeterPiperPickedAPeckOfPickledPeppers 5 times
fast.
> In general, leave nothing on the web page unless you absolutely have to.  Avoid Javascript
the way a politician avoids a lie detector.  It will save you a lot of heartache in the long
run.