struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts documentation
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:49:35 GMT
What I always do is explode the documentation war files, so I never
have to run a container to read them.  For the packages that come with
struts (commons), check their own websites at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/.

Hubert

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:43:04 +0100, Olasoji Ajayi <sojibushman@yahoo.com> wrote:
> where can i get do download struts doumentation that is as good as or even better than
the one that comes with struts but is in pdf chm or anyformat that i can read offline and
i dont need to startup a servelet container like i need to do for the documentation that comes
with struts, i also need to know where i can download good documetation on all the classes
that comes with the struts package (e.g. the commons package)