struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ot]Excluding BeanUtils from Log4J? How do I do this?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:15:34 GMT
This OT thread could grow a bit more, then, cause it looks like
something else is the matter.  First of all, your root priority is
already set to info, so you shouldn't be getting debug messages.  Are
you sure the correct config file is being loaded?

Hubert

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:05:23 -0600, Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com
<Mick.Knutson@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> Sorry. I am still getting debug from BeanUtils which is my whole issue. I want debug
from everything BUT BeanUtils.

> Mick Knutson
> Wells Fargo Business Direct
> (415) 222-1020
>
> "This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not
the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose,
or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation."