struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Struts and DreamWeaver
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:25:55 GMT

I forgot to mention that the last time I was actually forced[1] to JSPify DreamCleaver HTML
was a few years ago.  They might actually have improved their generation.

[1]As in yes I was paid very well to do it, but was not allowed to fix the HTML.  Which resulted
in very flat teeth and a private room to whine to my hearts content.  They tried to claim
the room was soundproofed, but  I suspect that it was actually padded.