struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Deployment Problem -
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:31:40 GMT

Sounds like what you're doing is not getting the context into the URL.  This is supposed to
happen automtically.
In the case above, this shouul not work.  The javadocs say this about the forward:
forward

protected java.lang.String forward

    The logical forward name from which to retrieve the redirect URI.

So you need to have a forward name, not a url here.  The url the forward referes to should
not have the context in it.