struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Struts versus Version versus MyEclipse I'm lost.
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:39:40 GMT

I missed the MyEclipse reference.  Typically I just tell MyEclipse to create my project then
copy everything over by hand immediately after.  The MyEclipse is running the latest version
of everything.
I think there is a way to update MyEclipse so it's using the latest stuff, but my pain is
not high enough to figure this one.