struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: Deployment Problem -
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:59:28 GMT

Problem is your tag won't work.  It's looking for a global forward named "/hv/postHv.html"
to give a url to, according to the documentation.  The forward in the above example is a local
forward and only visible to the action, not a JSP page.
If you want <logic:redirect forward="/hv/postHv.html" /> to redirect to the above action
the you need:
<logic:redirect action="/postHv.do"/>  which is exactly what I use, only the action
is differnt :)