struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lipofsky" <daniel.lipof...@bricsnet.com>
Subject RE: more message questions
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:39:34 GMT
If you use Struts-EL you can use <bean-el:message ...> and use
EL syntax for arg0, arg1, etc.  The syntax in the .properties file
is still '{0}', etc.  But I think that is best for flexibility
and robustness.  Otherwise the property file has to assume a bean
with a certain name will exist and name changes would have to be
maintained in 2 places.
- Dan