struts-user mailing list archives

From "David G. Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: MultiPartRequestWrapper not initialized
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:36:30 GMT
Have you tried using the getAllElements() or getTextElements() methods to
figure out what was given to the MultiPartRequestWrapper?  You mentioned
HttpRequest, but don't you mean HttpServletRequest?  That could make a big
difference.  Also, how are you getting this "wrapped" request?

Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org]On Behalf Of tomy
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:18 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: MultiPartRequestWrapper not initialized

I'm using a <form enctype="multipart/form-data" ..> without ActionForm's.

In my Action code I get the HttpRequest wrapped inside a
MultiPartRequestWrapper. However the getParameter()-methods return null for
every form field!

I've double and triple checked that I didn't misspell my variable names.

What could be wrong?