struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Struts TestCase and Cactus
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:27:12 GMT
StrutsMailer wrote:

> I am looking for documentation and best practices for StrutsTestCase and Cactus and interested
in hearing how others are testing their web pages written in Struts.
> Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.
> Peter

Peter,

There was a recent article on OnJava that discusses testing Struts with
Cactus. It can be found online at
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/09/22/test-struts.html. Also,
<blatant-plug> the Jakarta Struts Cookbook
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jakartastrutsckbk)</blatant-plug> has an
entire chapter on testing Struts. You might also want to check out
Struts - The Complete Reference -- it also has a chapter on testing.

Let me know if you have some specific questions; I will be glad to help
if I can.

-Bill Siggelkow