struts-user mailing list archives

From icon911 <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject MVC business separation design
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:13:56 GMT
I am using struts with tiles. Now, I have a questioner that is being
displayed on a page that calls UrlController.  Before it is displayed
I need to get the values out of the database. The question is since I
cannot use another action with the urlController to populate the
actionform bean, should I do the actual data population in the
urlController or should I create another class, and just initialize it
from the urlController and the class in turn will do all the data
retrieval from the database and than urlController will copy the data
to the actionform bean?

Thank you.
Fedor