struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Map-backed ActionForm and diff input types
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:10:37 GMT
Do you have a specific problem?  I cannot tell what the worry is.

Jack

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:47:57 -0800, Oleg <olegtim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Map-backed forms work great if all the fields are same input type, for
> example text. What if its mixed: text field, check box, input hidden.
> How would you distinguish whats where?
>
> Thanks

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this