struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Message Resources not displayed
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:26:42 GMT

I was reacting to this...

> It is there because Tomcat does display the messages.

...see, I know better.  In my experience on this list (over 3 years now),
people who say things like "it works on my machine, so it should work on the
server" are jumping to a few assumptions.  Technically I think they call
this "reading between the lines".

Now, after re-reading the problem, I see another possibility here.  You may
have forgotten to add the taglib declaration to the error page.  So your
view souce would show <html:errors/> in it.  Can you check that too?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.