struts-user mailing list archives

From Manisha Sathe <manisha_msa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cancel button problem
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:17:44 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

I tried it but I am not getting it right, pls can u explain me in detail ?

Thanks & regards
Manisha

Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.deloof@capgemini.com> wrote:

When using cancel button, validation is automatically skipped. Use
isCanceled(request) in your action to see if cancel was clicked and
forward to your index page.

Nico.

Manisha Sathe a écrit :

>I am using struts cancel button. But when i click on that it goes to next page (w/o even
validation - using validator). What i want to do is i want to redirect it to index page. I
tried using oncancel inside but giving me error.

>How i can do this ?
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Manisha

> Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,