struts-user mailing list archives

From Janarthan Sathiamurthy <janarthan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to implement OR functionality in STRUTS
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:11:25 GMT
Hi Guys,

Don't reinvent the wheel.
I am sure this AND and OR functionality is already done by Niall pemberton.
I am unable to get the link for the download though.

Regards,
Janarthan S

Neil Erdwien <neil@k-state.edu> wrote:
I agree that if the "..." is long, or if there are lots of them, then
simply repeating the code is less than ideal.

On the other hand, if there are only, say, three conditions, and the
code is three lines, then duplication isn't horrendous. We've all done
uglier things in the push to get the job done.

Assuming JSTL is available, it provides a better solution.

--
Neil Erdwien, neil@k-state.edu, Web Technologies Manager
Computing and Network Services, Kansas State University