struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rolf C. Graulich" <RCGraul...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: NitroX for JSP/Struts Expiration
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:05:03 GMT
Thank you for your responce.

Am Mittwoch, 17. November 2004 01:05 schrieb Christopher Nguyen:
> Thank you for your interest in NitroX.  It has been approximately 15
> days since you downloaded the product and your license is about to
> expire.

I've ordered a copy of Nitrox 2 for Struts & Web for a company
(Arbeitsagentur Wissner, located in Allendorf/Lumda, Germany) where  I'm
working as a developer, which runs verry well in the development process!

But I'm also a teacher at a college. There, I would posibily like to use
Nitrox for the education of my students. But there we don't have such a
big budget, to sell a produkt like NitroX for about 20 PCs or Licences.

My question is, do you have any special offers for education institutes or
that kind of nonproductiv-purpose? If yes, that would be verry fine. So
please let me know.

> If you have any questions your evaluation or if you would like more
> information or to arrange a live demonstration via the web, please
> contact me either by email (cnguyen@m7.com) or by phone at
> 408-850-0728.

The online demos have been fine to me, later on I could find that the
example has been somewhere in the Nitrox-Subdirs, so that was also a good
intro.

--

Best regards,

Rolf C. Graulich