struts-user mailing list archives

From fzli...@omnytex.com
Subject Re: open new window form struts action
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:05:21 GMT
For my own edification, can you expand on the ability to "...define whatever target you like"?
 I've never heard that before, I'd be interested to know more.  I'm wondering specifically
since the browser wouldn't know what anything other than the defined targets you referenced
meant, how would you go about handling them yourself?  Can you give an example use case?

Thanks PA!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect