struts-user mailing list archives

From Kishore Senji <kse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: url in address bar
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:32:44 GMT
Just wondering if you are maintaining the URL in the address bar
constant using HTML frames (and not using some sort of configuration.
Also wondering what the configuration can be?). If you are infact
using frames, then your application should do some sort of state
(client state) management. It should remember what pages the user is
currently on all the frames and should populate with those frames when
the user hits refresh