struts-user mailing list archives

From Keshav Shetty <Keshav.She...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Re: JBoss does not reflect changes without restart
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:38:48 GMT
Hi Sachin,

I hope you are using ant for compiling & building application. You can
use following ant tag to redeploy
without restarting the jboss

<target name="App.redeploy"
    description="Hot re-deploy Jboss">
    <jboss.redeploy-current jboss-home="${jboss.dir}" ear="${ear.name}"/>
</target>

Please run the above ant target after compiling your project.
We observerd  hot redeploying will make the jboss slower everytime.

Thanks & rgards
Keshav Shetty