struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOw to avoid validations for certain submit buttons on a single form?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:27:37 GMT
Like Jim said, take a look at the validate=false attribute for the
/InactivatePlanAction.  Also, the javascript validation will kick in
by default.  You can add an onClick handler to the "Inactivate" button
to set "bCancel=true;" so the javascript validation is skipped.

Hubert

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:19:06 -0700, Jim Barrows <jbarrows@sssc.com> wrote:
> [...]
about validate being false.