struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Barrows" <jbarr...@sssc.com>
Subject RE: I8N - Locale switch on any page
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:05:30 GMT

Of course it's possible. JSP/Struts is more capable then PHP.  Question is why?  Most browsers
provide locale, which struts uses to do the i18n for you.  Much easier.  See Java's I18N tutorial,
and Struts/JSTL I18N tutorial for details.
In answer to your question.. how did you do it in PHP?  probably some sort of link and back
to the page.  You could create a link with the current page as a parameter.  The action would
set the locale chosen, and return to the parameter.