struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Douglas" <jd...@hotmail.com>
Subject Check Tag problem?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 03:08:57 GMT
I used the example that came with tiles to create a site and I keep getting
this error below,

ERROR - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error - tag useAttribute : attribute 'list'
not found in context. Check tag syntax
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.UseAttributeTag.doStartTag(UseAttributeTag.java:184)
at
org.apache.jsp.common.layouts.vboxLayout_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.common.layouts.vboxLayout_jsp:73)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:99)

Where do I look to check the Tag Syntax?.  (I never changed it!)

The only thing I have done is to move all the layout files into a common
directory. (columnslayout.jsp, body.jsp, header.jsp and footer.jsp.  I made
sure the files are in the right location but I keep getting this error)

Jim