struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Douglas" <jd...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Check Tag problem?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:38:49 GMT
I just noticed a difference between the struts-tiles.tld files

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library
1.1//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">
<taglib>
<tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
<jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
<shortname>Tiles Tag Library</shortname>
<uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-tiles-1.1</uri>
<tag>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library
1.1//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">

<taglib>
<tlibversion>1.2</tlibversion>
<jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
<shortname>tiles</shortname>
<uri>http://struts.apache.org/tags-tiles</uri>
<tag>

Does anyone know where to find info as to what I need to do to updrage to
the latest version tlibversion?

Jim