struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ashutosh Satyam" <ashut...@alopa.com>
Subject RE: Submitting modal window
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 10:05:23 GMT
In the pop up page, you can define a javascript function like this.

 window.opener.reload()   // This function will just reload the parent window
 window.opener.location.replace(url) // This call will reload the parent window
                                     // with the specified URL

 This function should be called on submission of this pop up page.

 - Ashutosh

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshi, Amar [mailto:amar.joshi@gs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 3:04 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Submitting modal window

Hi,
I want to submit a modal dialog window (Popup window) from a struts
application which should result in closing the popup.
Currently when I submit the popup, It shows the success/failure screen.
Can anybody let me know how to redirect the control to the parent window on
submit of the popup window.

Thanks,
Amar.