struts-user mailing list archives

From gdesc...@cmhc-schl.gc.ca
Subject Re: format attribute of the Bean:Write tag
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:40:21 GMT
After waiting sometime for any suggestions I decided to download the
source code and look at the format attribute of the Write tag.
String values are never formatted.

        // Return String object as is.
        if ( value instanceof java.lang.String ) {
                return (String)value;
        } else {
            if ( value instanceof Number ) {
            } else if (  value instanceof java.util.Date ) {

- Glenn

gdeschen@cmhc-schl.gc.ca
19/01/2005 12:38 PM