struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kies <danielk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation Post-Back help
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:46:47 GMT
I was able to fix the problem that I was having by changing my input
for the action from the jsp that was being used to the action mapping.
 That way when the validation fails, it kicks back to the original
mapping and runs through that action populating the necessary beans.
That way I don't need to keep anything in session.
Thanks for the help.