struts-user mailing list archives

From Curtis Taylor <curtis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Validator question
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:55:36 GMT
Hi Hubert,

Thanks for the reply; very helpful & much appreciated (as is all your
work ;-).

I've done a bit more gumshoeing; it seems to me the html:javascript
tag's exception handling is a bit different than other Struts tags. I
discovered that the reason that the html:javascript tag printed the
commons-validator.jar's scripts to the target JSP was the result of
another non-related tag error (read: pebkac ;-).

So, by commenting it out I was able to discover what the root problem
was. Perhaps this can be shared on the wiki? I'd be happy to add it to
the tribal knowledge there...

Thanks again for your help,

Curtis