struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action Returning to previous page
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:16:34 GMT
<snip>

> > 2) Specify a <forward /> for the Action that sends the user back to
> > from whence they came.
>
> I don't think I can do this because they may come from a number of pages.

</snip>

You can specify a dynamic ActionForward return in your Action class
execute(...) method.  Not sure why this presents any difficulty at
all.

Jack

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this