struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaet" <gaetm...@free.fr>
Subject help needed on ActionForm and ActionForward behaviour
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:06:11 GMT
Hi,

I have a DispatchAction class, that I use to handle the employee information Edit.
On my jsp page, I have two button, on to validate the updates and forward back to the employee
list => that works great.
On the other button, I want to validate the updates and display the next employee....I could'nt
make it work :o(

When my JSP page is refreshed after a click on this buttoon, the problem is that when the
form displayed contains the information of the employee we have validated....but the form
in my action class contains the information of the next employee....why this behaviour?

Many thanks for your help since I'm on this problem for 2 days now! it looks me crazy...