struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gaet" <gaetm...@free.fr>
Subject Re: help needed on ActionForm and ActionForward behaviour
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:21:23 GMT
In other words, I would like to implemnt a button "Save and display next
employee"

How to do this?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gaet" <gaetmail@free.fr>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: help needed on ActionForm and ActionForward behaviour

Hi,

I have a DispatchAction class, that I use to handle the employee information
Edit.
On my jsp page, I have two button, on to validate the updates and forward
back to the employee list => that works great.
On the other button, I want to validate the updates and display the next
employee....I could'nt make it work :o(

When my JSP page is refreshed after a click on this buttoon, the problem is
that when the form displayed contains the information of the employee we
have validated....but the form in my action class contains the information
of the next employee....why this behaviour?

Many thanks for your help since I'm on this problem for 2 days now! it looks
me crazy...