struts-user mailing list archives

From kurt.e.willi...@comcast.net
Subject Re: Multiple Sessions from the same workstation
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:30:45 GMT
I followed Craig's advice about disableing cookies in the context element of Tomcat's server.xml
file (or the [context].xml file in Tomcat 5.0) and we now have all our URLs rewritten with
the sessionID without having to disable cookies at that browser. This allows us to run multiple
sessions from the same workstation successfully.

Thank you Craig.

--
Kurt Williams
kurt.e.williams@comcast.net