struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Interesting problem...
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:46:55 GMT
Quoting "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzlists@omnytex.com>:

> On Fri, March 18, 2005 1:30 pm, Kris Schneider said:
> > Quoting "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzlists@omnytex.com>:
> >
> >> I've wanted a nickname all my life (aside from the explicitives some
> >> would
> >> use!)... never thought it's be Radar :)
> >
> > Then it probably shouldn't be ;-)
>
> Oh no, I opened my mouth with regard to my typing prowess of my own
> volition, and that was the catalyst for Radar so now I gotta suffer with
> it 'till the day I die. :)  I can blame no one but myself!

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Radar's precog abilities. So,
if you weren't aware the nick was coming, then it obviously doesn't fit ;-).
Anyway, for better or worse, you've already got a namesake from the show. All
we can hope for you is that you've got your own real-life Hot Lips...whatever
form that may take... ;-)

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>