struts-user mailing list archives

From Corey Probst <cpr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why complicate? was: Eliminate Setup Actions
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 02:18:20 GMT
I really like the idea of adding the *setup_definitions* (whatever
they are eventually called) to the forward elements in struts-config.
To me, this would be the most logical place to add them.  This means
that they (the setup methods) would only be processed when it's 100%
sure that we are going to process this particular forward.  It also
allow a mapping to have several forwards defined.  It could also apply
to global forwards.

Another thought, what about redirecting forwards?