struts-user mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [OT]Pop-Up Window and getParameter()
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:56:40 GMT
I have used the getParameter() to retrieve data from
web page text fields.  No problem so far.

Now, I have a web page that has a number of text
fields.  In addition, the JavaScript is used in this
web page to pop-up another window for users to enter
more data in some text fields and a textarea.  When
uses click on the OK button provided in this pop-up
window, it disappears from the screen.

Can the data entered in this pop-up window be read by
the getParameter() method in a servlet?