struts-user mailing list archives

From nitin dubey <nitz_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: URGENT: unspecified() method is having null form
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:35:57 GMT
Thanks Saulo for your reply,  here is the code for
config and html:form

struts-config.xml
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<form-beans>
		<form-bean name="commonForm"
type="com.imc.startec.web.form.CommonForm" />
		<form-bean name="dummyForm"
type="com.imc.startec.web.form.DummyForm" />
</form-beans>

<action-mappings>
      <action path="/admin/main"
         name="commonForm"
         parameter="dispatch"
         scope="session"
         input="/admin/Main.jsp"

type="com.imc.startec.web.processor.MainAction" >
         <forward name="self" path="/admin/Main.jsp"
/>
      </action>

</action-mappings>

Main.jsp
~~~~~~~~
type="com.imc.startec.web.form.CommonForm">

Regards,

Nitin Dubey