struts-user mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is It Possible to Code Using Struts and JSF at the Same Time?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:30:41 GMT
I am working on a big J2EE project. The project is at
its initial stage. The leaders of the project have not
quite made up their mind on whether we are going to
use the Struts framework or JSF. But, all members of
the team think that we should start coding.

Is it possible to use the Struts framework and JSP at
the same time? And once the final decision is made, we
can move to that particular direction? How can it be
done?

-Caroline