struts-user mailing list archives

From Ide Mile <rasamaill...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with including content from another action
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:58:18 GMT
Suppose I have two actions: Action_A and Action_B.
Action_B only generates raw data for an jpg image.
>From my Action_A I have to call Action_B several times, and just pick up the bytes needed
to construct images.
The problem lies in the fact that from Action_A I can't call Action_B directly, because that
way the ActionForm is created every time I call Action_B.
It happens always despite the fact that both actions are belonging to the same session (scope="session"
in action mappings).
Maintaining of the ActionForm when calling Action_B is a must.

So, how do I read output from the Action_B inside Action_A?
I think IncludeAction might be a solution, but I don't know how to implement it, i.e. I don't
know how to use it inside servlet (Action_A).
Any sample or advice?