struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Problem with including content from another action
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:05:30 GMT
At the risk of starting up the old philosophical debate...

You could just instantiate Action_B in Action_A and call execute yourself:

Action actionB = new Action_B();
actionB.execute(m, f, r, r);

I'm not sure exactly what your Action_B is doing, so maybe that won't
work, but it's an option to consider.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect