struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Dailey" <Andy.Dai...@Haworth.com>
Subject RE: OT: JDeveloper trouble
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:14:02 GMT
Not sure if it is related or of use, but my jDeveloper failed to run
after some patches were applied to my XP operating system.

Turns out that the JAVA_HOME was not getting read from the system
environment variable and I had to change the jdev/bin/jdev.conf file to
set the JAVA_HOME on startup.

Funning thing was all other java apps were picking it up correctly.