struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: AW: Multi-select file chooser
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:28:48 GMT
Again, I HIGHLY suggest grabing the sample webapp I posted last night.
It should put this entire debate to rest.  You DO NOT have to use
multipart/mixed to handle multiple files with one post.  This webapp
clearly proves that.

I guess I can't say for sure that the browser isn't doing something that
is against the RFCs, that could be the case, but it DOES work.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect