struts-user mailing list archives

From "K.C. Baltz" <kc.ba...@firefox.co.uk>
Subject Re: LookupDispatchAction (Bug?)
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:23:44 GMT
How are you setting the value of "dispatch" in your page?  A hidden
field?  Is it hard-coded or do you set it when the button is clicked.
Is there more than one form in the page such that Enter might be
submitting a different form than you expect?  You might need some
javascript to ensure that the Enter event is handled by the form you want.

K.C.

P.S. If that doesn't help, post your JSP source and we'll figure it out.