struts-user mailing list archives

From Robert Taylor <64rwtaylo...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Multibox
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:51:30 GMT
The multibox is "bound" to the selectedModule property of your form.
Prior to displaying the page, populate selectedModule property of the
form with its corresponding row.id values. When <html:multibox .../> is
invoked on the page, it will "recongize" the relationship and render the
checkboxes as checked.

/robert