struts-user mailing list archives

From Brandon Mercer <bran...@eutonian.com>
Subject Re: multi-page validation form
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:14:59 GMT
Jack Perrett wrote:

>All the previous form properties are set using the StrutsTest so all the
>required fields are in the form. This is not the issue however, the
>validation is just plain ignoring the validation, whatever the form property
>is set to - it should at least be performing the valiadtion on the fields
>with the correct page value but is just ignoring these.
>The documentation her does suggest that it will perfrom the validation on
>any fields with a page property set less than or equal to the form page

Ahhh yes, but you said GREATER than or equal to with the logic you
wrote.  I was just making sure ;-).  Another thing I'd check is to see
if there are any typo's in the validation.xml file.  Make sure the form
defined in the struts-config is the same as the one in the
validation.xml... I've had that cause validation not work.  Other than
that, I don't think I can offer much more help.  Good luck!
Brandon