struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: DispatchAction defaults
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:59:15 GMT
nitin dubey wrote the following on 3/28/2005 4:43 AM:

> The problem I am facing is my unspecified() is always
> giving me a null ActionForm object.

As others have mentioned, I'm not fan of providing an unspecified()
dispatch method. I like to always make sure I provide the exact dispatch
parameter as part of the front end, even if in a hidden form field.

Concerning the null ActionForm object, you might have to provide more
details. So first off, where are you seeing it as null? Are you seeing
it as null in the Action dispatch method itself?

--
Rick