struts-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alist...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Action without ActionForm
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:39:44 GMT
thanks Scott, that works but it sort of breaks the insulation of the
jsp from the site structure:
<form action="Start.do">
if Start.do ever moves then all the jsp will have to change.
This would be nice:
<input type="button" onClick="<html:link forward="/Start.do" />" />
but you can't do that :(
cheers,
Alistair