struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does not call action?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:08:00 GMT
You probably meant to do something this:

  <action
     path="/manageAssets"
     type="com.skp.action.LoginAction">
     <forward name="success" path="/jsp/admin/manageAssets.jsp"
redirect="true" />
  </action>

   ... where LoginAction would return mapping.findForward("success");

The way you wrote it told Struts that for requests that match
"/manageAssets", it should automatically redirect the request to the
"/jsp/admin/manageAssets.jsp"

Hubert

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:55:42 -0600, Scott Purcell <spurcell@vertisinc.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have this in my struts-config.xml file
>
>  <action
>     path="/manageAssets"
>     type="com.skp.action.LoginAction"
>     forward="/jsp/admin/manageAssets.jsp" redirect="true" />
>
> When I call the container with "/action/manageAssets" it just forwards to the jsp page
and does not use the type? I put a bunch of println statements in com.skp.action.LoginAction
but it is not called? Could I be missing something?