struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forward
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:44:26 GMT
Right.  The version in SVN is specifically for 1.3, which restores
ResponseUtils and puts TagUtils into a separate jar file.  That is why
it is written up that way.  Since you're using an  earlier version,
you can apply the changes you mentioned to your local copy of it, then
discard the whole class when you decide to move to 1.3.

Hubert