struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating dynamic DynaValidatorActionForm elements and form pages?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:59:21 GMT
You can search the archives using the sites I mentioned in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=111117198905936&w=2

For dynamic form elements, take a look at the LazyValidatorForm
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/struts/core/trunk/src/share/org/apache/struts/validator/LazyValidatorForm.java?view=markup
.  Aside from the javadoc, add'l info on that can be found in Niall's
site at http://niallp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lazyactionform.html

Hubert