struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing object in request from jsp to action
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:17:27 GMT
Once the JSP has been rendered, processing for that request is done.
Anything placed in request attributes while the JSP was processing are
gone.  To pass data from the generated HTML to an action, you need to
submit a form or include request parameters in a link.  Another option
is to store the object in session scope.

Hubert