struts-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Piker" <scott.pi...@xede.com>
Subject [OT] CSS site/forum ?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:17:46 GMT
Hey all,

Sorry for the OT post, but I know a number of folks here are quite
skilled with CSS.  We're having some really annoying cross-browser CSS
formatting issues and I was wondering if someone could direct me to a
good site/forum where I could find common compatibility issues between
IE and other browsers (Firefox, especially).

Our biggest issue right now is that the ultra-cool dropdown menus we
developed a while ago look great in IE, but are practically unusable in
Firefox.

(Some days, you almost wish Firefox never got so popular and you only
had to worry about IE.  Heresy!)

Thanks in advance,
- Scott